To better improve and expedite your infusion experience, please follow the pre-infusion instructions.
For all infusions (excluding Ketamine infusion)
- First time patients may print out and fill in proper forms located on the patient forms section. Forms will also be provided at IVhealth clinic.
- Eat a substantial meal before arriving for an IV treatment unless otherwise advised
- Snacks will be provided but feel free to bring your favorite snacks
- Take your prescription medications as directed
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete forms and for check in
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
For Ketamine Infusion Patients
- First time patients may print out and fill in proper ketamine forms
- DO NOT eat anything 4-6 hours prior to infusion, No drinking 2 hours prior to infusion
- Take all prescription medications as directed
- Arrange to bring a visitor that will stay on site during your infusion and can drive you home
- Infusions will not begin unless your designated visitor is on site, visitor must stay during entire duration and will be in charge of checking you out
- Wear loose comfortable clothing